Friday, February 7, 2014

My cousins wedding



The wedding is at the hall.They make at the hall because the hall was has a big space and comfortable. However, at the hall many people can came. In the hall, was could because many fan and air Cond.

       If the wedding is at the home, just a little people can came because at home just has a small space and not comfortable. At the home not has a fan because the wedding of course does outdoor and people were hot.


        During the wedding I am so happy because I and my family got help on the wedding like prepared the food, wash dirty glass and anything. I ate many tasted food and I feel so full.
     
        After that, I got met with my cousin. Besides, I and my family take many picture with them. They was the new couple in this wedding. I feel so happy because many people came in their wedding.


      Last week, I and my family attended a wedding in Langkawi.I attended my wedding`s friend its name Kamarul and his wife name is Nabila.

       At wedding, I and my family ate nasi minyak ,meet dish and orange water my friend Kamarul so handsome at wedding and I hope Kamarul and Nabila happy with their life forever and ever.
       
        On my cousins wedding , I saw many ritual. The first ritual is blessing the couple on the dais because essy to take photos. For examples can make memories about that wedding. The secondly ritual , is about true love of the couple. For example been passed down from generation to generation without much change.

       next , another ritual is my cousin invite many siblings for their wedding. For examples, my family came to celebrate their wedding. Have many family came like Mak Ngah , Pak Jang and ect.

        The wedding was during on school holiday at 23 December 2013.we choose this date because it was my sister birthday.We decide to celebrate her birthday and wedding in one shot.

         Many relatives return at village Temerloh for attends the wedding my sister.Other that we choose the date because school holiday and many relatives return to meet each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment