Friday, February 7, 2014

Going back to my grandparents’ house (4 SRT)



Last week, my family and I went to my grandparent’s house at Teluk Intan, Perak
We all arrived at Jetty Point in 10 o’clock . we breakfast at KFC before we ride ferry to Kuala Perlis

We arrived at grandparent’s house in 2 o’clock . Grandparents celebrated we with so happy. My brother and I follow grandfather to fishing at the river.
I think my grandmother and my sister was cook many local food for example Soto, Pucuk midin, Sri muka, Squid pulut’s and pulut durian.

Finally, I think this is the first experience in this month. We were so happy and excited at the village. We were so sad because has to leave my grandparents at village.


4 srt group 1
Last month,my family and I going back to my grandparents house at penang.We going there by car.I calling my grandparents to tell my family and I come back to grandparents house.


Then,we arrive there at place my grandfather and my grandmother greet my family and I very happly.In the evening,my grandfather come with me to the farm.My fruit at the farm for example,durian,rambutan,mangosteen and my favourite fruit is watermelon.


Lastly,my family and I was very happy because spendtime with my grandfather and my grandmother.


Last week,my family went back to my grandparent house .in the first day at house, I and my sister went to beach .we swimming went we scare because shark come to me.my sister went back home and call my father to help me at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment